- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.UfVEJ6sq.dpuf A 'Scrap' Book - Knitting is the new Nintendo

A 'Scrap' Book

I have a tendency to accumulate things throughout the year. Things like wedding invites, Christmas picture cards, and post cards I collect when we travel etc. And I have a hard time parting with them. I found this idea on Pinterest (where else!?) to create a 'Scrap' Book for each year.


It's so simple and so wonderful for keeping things together in one place!


All you have to do is gather all the scraps you're hanging onto from the last year, whole punch them and use rings to create the book look! The original creator is a little more 'scrapy' :) with extra embellishments and such, but I like to think of mine as a work in progress! Click here for the original link.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment